The Vision for the Urban Forest Strategy
CLOSED: This discussion has concluded.
The Vision of the Strategy, is by the year 2023 the City of Nedlands will have:
- Increased its potential urban canopy by 10% towards the eventual target of 20% by 2028
- Replaced all deceased public trees (road reserves and public open space)
- Provided street trees to all residents and ratepayers that have requested them
- Provided infill street trees to all road rehabilitation projects
- Been recognised for our quality customer service with respect to trees in the public domain
- Reported regularly to Council and the community on the progress of the urban forest strategy
- Delivered on greenway and bushland management plans
- Progressed with the development of Enviro-scape Master Plans (EMP) for all public parks and reserves.
Consultation has concluded