Design Review Panel - Expressions of Interest sought
The City of Nedlands is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified design professionals to join the City’s new Design Review Panel.
Acting in an advisory capacity, the Panel will play a vital part in improving the design quality and functionality of new development within the City of Nedlands and provide the City with a range of expert advice on architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, sustainability and other design aspects of proposals.
The Panel will draw from a pool of up to six built form and design professionals. Panel members will be remunerated at an hourly rate set by Council.
Suitably qualified professionals with demonstrated expertise in architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, planning, sustainability or other related specialist built form design professions are invited to nominate for membership.
The City plans to conduct interviews for Panel membership between 1 April to 16 April 2020, and for Council to appoint the recommended members at the 26 May 2020 Council Meeting.
How can I make a nomination?
- Please read the below documents before submitting your nomination:
- Draft Local Planning Policy – Design Review Panel
- Design Review Panel – Terms of Reference
- Design Review Panel – Nomination Guide
- Submit your nomination via:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Roy Winslow, Principal Planner
- by post to:Roy Winslow, Principal Planner, City of Nedlands, PO Box 9 Nedlands WA 6909
For any enquiries relating to nomination please contact Roy Winslow, Principal Planner on 9273 3500.
Nominations close at 5:00pm on Friday 27 March 2020